Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Justed getting started.....

Hello, ladies and gents.

So I just set up my own online game blog; GameStart. Its basically gonna be my area devoted to video games; reviews, previews, rants and raves......Think of it as an online video game mag, minus the price. Its still in the works right now, but when I have a few posts up there, it'll be enough to give a nerd an orgasm!
In other news, Ive decided to write another story.....only Im going to show this one off to the world. Its still in its early stages -I dont even have an idea what its gonna be about yet-, but I'll post and let you know what its about as soon as I've figured that out for myself. Then, I will follow my good friend Dave's example.....Im going to leak it out chapter by chapter.

Man, just getting started on these blog things is hard!
-J.T

No comments: